1. Infant bath tub – We used the Summer Infant Bath Center. The key to an infant bath tub is to have a sling so that your newborn/infant can comfortably lay in it without slipping while you bathe them.
3. Infant Shampoo – I love all Mustela products because they use natural ingredients so we used the Mustela Foam Shampoo for Newborns. I actually used this for months until it finally ran out.
4. Body lotion – After each bath, I give Layla a “baby massage” to help calm her and also lock in all the moisture from her bath. I use the Mustela Hydra-Bebe Body lotion. It leaves her skin so soft; smelling so fresh and clean.
5. Body Wash – I really like the Mustela Dermo Cleansing because it has a great lather with natural ingredients. Doesn’t dry the skin out.
6. Hooded towels – We have a bunch from pottery barn. I love the simple Nursery Critter Wraps because they absorb the water well, but Nursery Fur Critter Bath Wraps are so cute and cozy! And of course, Aiden and Anais makes great soft muslin hooded towels. The most important thing is to get hooded towels so you can dry that little head and ears.