1. Laundry basket – How is a laundry basket a bath time essential you ask? It’s the most amazing idea I found on Pinterest of course! Put the laundry basket in your bathtub so that you do not have to worry about your toddler falling over. It has enough room for your little one to play in while keeping you at ease as they transition to the adult tub.
2. Rubber duck – no explanation needed! It’s a must in every bath. If you are going to get a rubber duck though, get the Munchkin Ducky Hot Safety Bath. It has a white hot safety disc that reveals the word “HOT” on the bottom of the duck when bath water is too hot for your baby.
4. Kneeling pad – Trust me this is a must or your poor knees will be in pain after the bath. We got the Skip Hop Moby Bath Kneeler only because it was a whale and matched the theme of our bath stuff. It’s worked out great for us so far. As comfy as it is going to get on our knees.
5. Elbow rest – As much as you have to protect your knees, gotta do the same for those elbows as you lean over the tub to wash your little one. We got the Skip Hop Moby Bathtub Elbow Rest, again because it matched our bath theme.
7. Bath spout cover – This is super important in case your little one slips in the bath. The rubber covers the spout giving it some extra cushioning. I got the Skip Hop Bath Spout Cover to match the rest of our stuff.
8. Bathtub toy bin – We got this OXO Tot Bath Toy Bin. I like that its white so it’s easy to clean and know its clean. Drains the water from the toys great and sticks the to the wall of the tub.